Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
We are looking for an Engineer interested in Devops and System Administration to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
- Monitoring servers for stability and taking both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
- Assisting clients in transferring accounts to our servers.
- Providing technical support for Level I-III issues
- Configuring and managing all server systems including apache/nginx, cache servers and load balancers.
- Designing and Maintenance of monitoring and backups systems
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge & hands-on experience in AWS, Azure
- Strong knowledge & hands-on experience of various DevOps tools
- Design and setup CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and experience in Git Access Controls, Branching, and Release
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Nice To Have Skills:
- RedHat Certified Engineer.
- Handling Production Servers.
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment model(CI/CD).
- Docker knowledge will be a plus.
- Experience with DigitalOcean and Azure Cloud etc.
- Monitoring Tools like Nagios, Icinga, Newrelic etc.
- Cyberoam knowledge is a plus.
Experience required : 2-3 years [Candidates who can join immediately are preferred]