Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in our Software Quality Assurance Department. As a Software Engineer (Testing), an individual would be fully responsible in ensuring that a quality & robust product is being delivered to the customer. He/she would be a highly motivated, organized and detail oriented individual with excellent communication and documentation skills. He/she should understand the role of testing within the software development life cycle and business-related project constraints, and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Certification in either Manual or Automation testing
• Knowledge in STLC & SDLC.
• Knowledge in Test case preparation & Bug Tracking.
• Expertise in documentation.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge in Automated testing tools - Selenium, QTP, etc.
• Knowledge in Performance testing tools - Jmeter, Loadrunner.
• Development and programming skills.
• Knowledge in scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.
• Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects.
• Ability to resolve critical issues and adapt to constant changes.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication.
• Good understanding of testing and defect tracking tools.
Experience Level : 2 - 3 years