Minimum Experience: 5+ years
Primary Skills: Java, Advance Java
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Graduation/Post-graduation degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Java collections and data structures
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) is an advantage
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge in JHipster would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of agile software development processes.
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a logical approach.
- Attention to detail and drive for results, high personal quality standards.