Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
We are looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & amp; designing new age iOS mobile applications at Perfomatix.
- Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile and choose the best technologies, components and subsystems on different server-side tech.
- Driving innovations constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end services & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development & provide technical leadership to them.
- B. Tech in CS / IT or equivalent experience from top college.
- 4+ years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Should have experience leading small teams.
- Hands-on experience in iOS platform (Swift, Objective C , Cocoa , Cocoa Touch , MVP architecture).
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, GitHub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.