Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
We are looking for an Engineer interested in Devops and System Administration to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
What you're required to do here:
- Monitoring servers for stability and taking both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
- Assisting clients in transferring accounts to our servers.
- Providing technical support for Level I-III issues
- Configuring and managing all server systems including apache/nginx, cache servers and load balancers.
- Designing and Maintenance of monitoring and backups systems
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, PostgresQL, Mongodb .etc
- Manage source control including BitBucket and GIT.
- Experience with systems and IT operations is preferred
- System Administration and troubleshooting skills
- A working understanding of code and script (Python, Bash, Groovy).
Nice To Have Skills:
- RedHat Certified Engineer.
- Handling Production Servers.
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment model(CI/CD).
- Docker knowledge will be a plus.
- Experience with DigitalOcean and Azure Cloud etc.
- Monitoring Tools like Nagios, Icinga, Newrelic etc.
- Cyberoam knowledge is a plus.
Experience required : 0-1 year [Candidates who can join immediately are preferred]