- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Redux
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specification of ECMAScript
- Knowledge in agile methodologies
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with Restful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for bench marking and optimization
- Familiarity with Git
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc (CS/IT preferred)
Experience Required: 1-4 Years