Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Effectively set, communicate and manage project expectations to team members
- Ensure tasks and responsibilities are correctly assigned to appropriate personnel during Sprint planning/execution.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and provide help to project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned Work.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Good Understanding of the pricing model and billing procedures.
- Manages project budget and determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in IT, with relevant project management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams.
- Ability to handle client communication with clients in the US, Europe and APAC
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with a specialization in science/engineering and/or management.
- Strong track record of project delivery and benefits realization.
- PMP Certification and/or ITIL Foundation Certification is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of ISO 9001 and CMMI standards/processes is an added advantage.
- Process and result oriented, problem solving, decision and execution focused
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proficient in one or more software technologies
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
Experience Required: 5-10 years