Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
We are looking for a Finance Manager who will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to top management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the finance & Accounting of the company with special focus on efficiency and effectiveness of Internal Controls.
- Create systems & processes for smooth functioning of Finance team & device ways of auditing the process.
- Preparing true & fair financial statements & other supporting statements as per companies act & income tax act.
- Expertise in financial planning initiatives in Accounts & Finance, Auditing & Taxation, and MIS.
- Experience in Accounts receivable process for US/Singapore geographies.
- Work experience in US/Singapore will be an added advantage.
- Income tax (TDS return, Advance tax, Assessment & Annual return).
- Service tax (Monthly return, Assessment & Annual audit).
- Application of Financial Analysis.
- Monitoring, Managing finance related information.
- Suggesting enhancements to the existing process.
- Maintaining & reporting accurate recons.
- Liaison with bank and other financial institution.
- Budgeting control and variance reporting.
- Prepare cost and revenue reports as needed .
Skills we are looking for:
- Good experience in direct and indirect taxation.
- Proficient use of financial software.
- Knowledge in Tally.
- Working knowledge in ERP Systems.
- Proficient in MS-Excel and other MS office tools.
- Excellent data analysis skill and adept in working with numbers in large and multiple excel spreadsheet.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated capability to perform in a highly professional environment and meet strict deadline with attention to details.
- Consistently work to identify opportunities and continuous improvement to achieve harmonization and standardization.
- Good knowledge about costing and cost control.
- Financial reporting and all audit closure.
- Good team handling.
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- B. Com + M. Com / MBA / PGDBM with Finance specialization.
- Should be CA Inter/ACCA qualified.
- Min 5 years Industry relevant experience.
- With not less than 4 years of IT Industry exposure.