We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
You will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools.
- Architecturing skills for developing High Available, Distributed Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind.
- Configure and manage the Data sources like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Manage source control including BitBucket and GIT.
- Handling a Large Number of Production Servers.
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Ability to use a wide variety of Open Source technologies and Cloud services such as AWS, Digitalocean, Azure. (Hands on experience with AWS is mandatory).
- Experience in frequent, incremental code testing and deployment model(CI/CD).
- Docker, Docker-Compose and other Microservices skills are needed.
- Experience in Configuration Management Tools like Ansible.
- Working understanding of code and script (Python, Bash, Groovy).
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
Nice To Have:
- Docker Swarm/Kubernetes.
- Terraform/Cloud Automation.
- Networking and Cyberoam Knowledge.
- Windows Server Knowledge.
Relevant Experience Required: 2 - 4 years
- B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E/MCA or B.Sc/M.Sc in CS
- CCNA/REDHAT certification is an advantage