Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
You will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools.
- Architecturing skills for developing High Available, Distributed Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind.
- Configure and manage the Data sources like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Manage source control including BitBucket and GIT.
- Handling a Large Number of Production Servers.
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Ability to use a wide variety of Open Source technologies and Cloud services such as AWS, Digitalocean, Azure. (Hands on experience with AWS is mandatory).
- Experience in frequent, incremental code testing and deployment model(CI/CD).
- Docker, Docker-Compose and other Microservices skills are needed.
- Experience in Configuration Management Tools like Ansible.
- Working understanding of code and script (Python, Bash, Groovy).
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
Nice To Have:
- Docker Swarm/Kubernetes.
- Terraform/Cloud Automation.
- Networking and Cyberoam Knowledge.
- Windows Server Knowledge.
Relevant Experience Required: 2 - 4 years
- B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E/MCA or B.Sc/M.Sc in CS
- CCNA/REDHAT certification is an advantage