We are looking for candidates with working experience in Web Development, tools, libraries, plugins and processes using Agile methodologies.
- Incumbent will be developing web application using Angular 6/5/4/2.
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3
- Should have knowledge in Agile methodologies
- Proactively identify and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end services & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development & provide technical leadership to them.
- B. Tech in CS / IT or equivalent experience from top college.
- 1 - 3 years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Hands-on experience in Angular 2/5/6.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder,GitHub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.