Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
We are looking for candidates with working experience in Web Development, tools, libraries, plugins and processes using Agile methodologies.
- Incumbent will be developing web application using Angular 6/5/4/2.
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3
- Should have knowledge in Agile methodologies
- Proactively identify and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end services & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development & provide technical leadership to them.
- B. Tech in CS / IT or equivalent experience from top college.
- 2 - 3 years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Hands-on experience in Angular 2/5/6.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder,GitHub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.